Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 21:31:25 -0500
also while on the subject you can also wire the park lights to come on with
the head lights making it just a little safer at night

Bill 53 3600 hot rod
Chicago,Ill.
My Website
www.hotrodstogo.com
"Give a man a fish,he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat
and drink beer all day"