[oletrucks] bodywork etc.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bodywork etc.
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 02:17:32 CDT
First of all, can flux core wire be used for patch panels?  If not, does
anyone have a used mig welder for sale?  Preferably small.

How much of a drop should the front axle in a 55 2nd drop?  I think I may
have a dropped front axle in mine but can't tell for sure.

Last question, We have a pressurized type of sandblaster, but it seems to
clog up.  Particularly in humid weather.  How can I keep the moisture from
the compressor out of the sandblaster?  We have tried moisture separators
etc.  What causes this?

Justin
55 2nd rod