[oletrucks] Side emblem

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Side emblem
From: Michael Keele <mkeele@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 22:28:19 -0600
I asked the question a couple of weeks ago and got no response, so I'll
try again.

I'm working on a '55 2nd 3100 series.  On the passenger fender, there is
a small remaining piece of an emblem under the 3100 arrow emblem.  All I
have is what appears to be the letter 't'
I believe it used to be the script Chevrolet, but I have yet to see this
in any picture of a similar truck.  It's not mentioned in the tech docs
from Chevrolet, either.  Can anyone confirm having seen a similar piece
on such a truck and point me to where I might find a replacement?

I am trying to make this as close as I can to what it was when my
great-grandfather rolled it off a lot back in '55.  Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Michael Keele