[oletrucks] Brake Lines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake Lines
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 06:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everybody for the information on the brake
lines. I somehow suspected the copper could not be
original. Evidently the old guy, now deceased, who
owned the truck was also the village drunk -- no
telling what other "goodies" are yet to be discovered.
The local judge knew the owner and the truck when she
was in high school in the '50s. According to her this
vehicle will not start unless the driver has a snoot
full. Maybe in a year or two you guys can come join me
for a couple of beers and we'll see if she is right.

Barry

http://invites.yahoo.com/