Re: [oletrucks] Camaro front end for an advanced design truck

To: D7DUARTE@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Camaro front end for an advanced design truck
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:47:11 CDT
I'm sure you'll get lots of replies from guys who have done it but here is
my opinion since I have been putting one on my TF for the last 2 weekends.
DON'T especially on a AD since they are narrower.  The wheels will rub.  You
can buy narrowed spindles from fatman I think but they're about 500 for set.
  You're better off with a volare/aspen or a mustang II.  You can buy a
mustang II weld in crossmember and go to the junkyard for the rest.  If I
had it to do over again I would buy the mustang II crossmember and go find
some parts for it and I don't even have the same width problems.  I'm sure
others have opinions.  Do lots of research before doing anything though.
Justin
55 2nd rod