Re: [oletrucks] Camaro front end for an advanced design truck

To: <D7DUARTE@aol.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Camaro front end for an advanced design truck
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:39:56 -0400
There are other alternatives to the camaro.  I have heard that some pacer
clips and Mustang/pinto IFS work as well.  I am actually going for an '87
S-10 frame swap.  Don't know how it'll turn out.  I'm 16 now, and I did what
you are doing a year ago.  These guys know EVERYTHING.  Stick with them.
Andy Johns
1951 3100