Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments

To: <Spectatin@aol.com>, "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 20:10:28 -0500
Hey Bells,

There is a neat web site full of hood ornaments and maybe you could find
yours - "Rocketman's hood ornaments and automobilia"  (I couldn't quite get
the address right, so hopefully you can connect to it through the name.)  I
collect hood ornaments so if you want to sell yours, ping me of list.

Michael Lubitz
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe
Austin, Texas