[oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Hood Ornaments
From: Spectatin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:25:39 EDT
Thanks to Michael Lubitz for directing me to Rocketmans hood ornaments and
Automobilia.  There I found a picture of the ornament I have, it says 46
Chevy, it looked very close to the Pontiacs.  So I contacted the person who
sold it to me and he says it was a dealer installed option in Canada but
didn't mention for what year or model.  So I am still curious about it.  If
anyone wants to see a picture of it look at;
www.jch.com/~rocketmn/frocketman.html and look at the 46A chevy picture.  I'd
still like to know if it were ever available for a 49 truck American or
Canadian.  TIA

The Bells in MI (49 3100)