[oletrucks] 58/59 nos gmc parklight housing

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58/59 nos gmc parklight housing
From: PERCULA25@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:05:06 EDT
Any fellow 58/59 GMC owners looking for an NOS driver side parklight housing?
I know of one that is available- (I already have both of mine, but I am still
looking for a pass side lens- if you have any leads, send them this way)
Anyway, if you are interested contact me any I'll send you the contact info.

thanks Ed
58 gmc100-8