[oletrucks] Different front bumper mount

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Different front bumper mount
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:15:59 -0400
I am looking at a1952 3/4 ton GMC 150 truck for parts and noticed it's
front bumper has different mounts than what I used to seeing. Is also
different than my 52 GMC. Looks like a factory setup with some kind of
casting bolted to the frame. Were there different types of front bumper
mounts on these?

Thanks, Grant