Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:31:36 -0400
Yeah, I was getting that same message, though not every time.  The posts got
through to the
oletrucks list, but I'd get that strange "Jeff Wilson and his full mailbox"
message.  Thought maybe
it was a virus, but nothing found by McAfee.  Jeff Wilson, whoever you are,
it's time to empty your
mailbox!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project