Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jeff Wilson??
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:21:35 -0400
When I send a reply, I never use the REPLY ALL feature of Outlook Express.  I
just use the regular
REPLY button and edit the recipient to "oletrucks".  That's why I can't
understand why I'm getting
this Jeff Wilson garbage...my reply is not directed to him, nor am I CC-ing him.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project