Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Polishing Old paint
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:25:25 -0400
Whooo, boy you are stretching your luck there Jim!!!  I expect I'd be wearing
that bucket of Mop and
Glow if I brought up that suggestion.  I can see it now...she's got her head
under the dash, trying
to polish my brake pedal, and I'm looking over her shoulder, saying something
like "you missed a
spot".  Any bets on my life expectancy out there!   :-)

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project