[oletrucks] What happens if... (RE: VIN#)

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] What happens if... (RE: VIN#)
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:08:06 -0600
    What happens if you own a 52 panel truck that currently has no motor,
and didn't when I bought it?  I bought my truck as a frame, body, body
parts, and a bucket of extras.  Is there some number on the body some where
that would qualify as a vin #?  HELP ME PLEASE!  My unlce, who I purchased
my truck through, said that he could get me a title as soon as I got him a
Vin #.  By the way, this list is kinda spooky if you ask me.  Two major
topics of late started shortly after I reached that stage in my project or
the topic had been sugested to me.  (i.e. the vin # thing, and the bra
thing.)