[oletrucks] Mustang II info

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Mustang II info
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:21:58 -0600
Excuse me for putting a Ford product as my subject, but I know that a lot of
people use this car for the front end of their project, as did I.  Anyway,
does anyone know where I can get some diagrams for the mustang II front end?
Also, my front end isn't stock.  I bought my truck with a bucket of parts,
as I mentioned in my last email, and in that bucket were two 11 inch 5 lug
disks and some caliper brackets.  I bought a full front end from a local
scrap yard hopping to fill in the blanks of what I had with what I  bought.
Well being that the disks are bigger the calipers need the brackets that I
got with the truck, but there is no hole in the brackets that correspond
with the ones in the calipers.  If you understood what I just wrote, please
help me.  I'd like to get my chassis rolling as soon as possible.  I know I
can make it roll with out the calipers but why make if more difficult later?
Thanks
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1952 GMC Panel Truck