[oletrucks] Free '73 Chevy truck...sort of..Merced, CA

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Free '73 Chevy truck...sort of..Merced, CA
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 02:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
Much as I'd like to grab this one myself, it's a bit
far away because......it needs an engine and trans.

Rust free, '73 Chevy Longbed, rolling frame with cab
and bed, no engine or trans., call
(209) 723-5360

Of course, if anybody near there has an engine and
trans sitting around......

Damn, I hate to lose these, but I don't have the time
or tow equipment!

vince
Pacifica, CA

http://mail.yahoo.com/