Re: [oletrucks] In Defense of Mechanics.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In Defense of Mechanics.
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:34:52 -0400
Kevin, this is an excellent message for all of us.  Very well stated, my
friend.  VERY hard to find those people nowdays who do something just
because they love doing it.  They're national treasures....we gotta take
care of them......and give them the time to work their magic.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC