Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:54:50 -0400
I too have been to both Hershey and Carlisle for their Fall shows and was
thinking about venturing out to the Iola show sometime. Can anyone compare
it to the Pennsylvania shows as far as size, number and type of vendors, car
corral, and show vehicles? How about pricing on vehicles for sale ? I
thought that prices in the car corral at Carlisle were a little more
reasonable than Hershey. Does anyone else feel the same?
Also, I  feel that Hershey offers more for vehicles made pre-1950 and
Carlisle tends to be for those from 1950 and up.

Marlene
59 Apache 1 ton