Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:00:33 -0400
I'm guessing it's timing your vehicle over a fixed distance with the engine
idling as slow as you
can get it.  I believe you are not allowed to use the brakes, and in fact in
some cases you must
remain outside the vehicle, walking along side.  Put in the lowest geared rear
end you can find,
turn your idle screws down so the engine will barely run and you get the idea!
Like any function of
this sort, I imagine there are those who specialize in this activity.

Wally / Templeton, MA  (who has heard of "slow drags" but never seen one)
53 3100 street rod project