RE: [oletrucks] Bars Leak

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bars Leak
From: "Thom Laybourne" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:19:08 -0700
Don't do it. It may work temporarily, but can get you in the end.  Try
little things like placing a old hanky over the exhaust for couple of
minutes.  Did it turn wet? Don't do it until car warmed up a little.  White
smoke? Check for bubbles in the water.  Does the water turn orange?  Always
better to do it right once. May take longer, but usually cost less.

thom
41 1/2 PU