Re: [oletrucks] disconecting driveshaft on 50 3100

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] disconecting driveshaft on 50 3100
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:22:46 -0700
If it was like my '50, after 50 years of pulling stumps and hauling loads,
the yoke was twisted and would not slide back on the driveshaft (not even a
smidge).  I found 3 used ones in the same condition.  If so, it will require
dropping the rear axle (or moving the engine/trans forward) to get the
clearance needed to drop the torque tube.

Good luck.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100
Inliner No. 2235