[oletrucks] Dream Truck

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dream Truck
From: "Donald Short" <web22bki@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:58:31 -0700
Hi All,
I was looking at some old car magazines today and came across an article
about one of the first hot rod pickups. Some of the old timers out there
might remember it. It was called the Dream Truck, built in 1957 using a 1950
1/2 ton Chevy. It was built by the guys at Rod & Custom Magazine and made
one show before bieng destroyed in an auto accident. The truck was featured
in the July 1957 issue of Rod & Custom, of which a friend has an original
copy. If anyone out there remembers this truck and would like a picture of
the cover, in color, hit me off list and I will be glad to send you a copy.

Donald Short
51 3100
Barstow, CA
http://dwshort.tripod.com