RE: [oletrucks] radio

To: Linda martin <lhmartin@wam.umd.edu>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] radio
From: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:29:19 -0400 (EDT)
Linda,

 Nice looking GMC! If your truck is already upgraded to 12 volt electrics and
negative ground, installing a stereo is not difficult. i would beware of
"professionals". Do it yourself, and the members of this list will help out
every step of the way.

PS I will have a Custom Autosound USA-04 cassette stereo available in a few
weeks. It has worked well in my '51 GMC for the past 5 years.originall cost
about $250, will sell for $100. I am putting a converted original radio back in
the truck. If you or anyone else on the list is interested please E-mail me
off-list.

Jack / Winter Park FL