Re: [oletrucks] radio

To: "David G Shier" <dshier@rmi.net>, <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio
From: "Woods E. Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:57:26 -0600
My dad used to rebuild and repair old radio, He can't anymore.  But I had to
share this with you all.  He had a small radio transmitter broadcast 1/4
mile or so.  He had some old truck s with radios in them and had his radio
station playing 40's big band music.  One day while working on a radio in a
truck a lady walked  by and asked him if she had to have an old truck radio
to get the old music.  She was serious too.
Woods
55 Chevy 5 window