Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheel striping
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:56:33 -0400
Tom, I believe Alan has it right, they are made by a company called Beugler (or
something similarly
spelled), and they are listed in the Eastwood catalog as a kit, with 7
different size wheel heads
and some guide rods for $140, or a smaller kit with 3 heads for $90.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project