Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The things you find while cleaning...
From: Lewis Osborn <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:25:52 -0700
When I pulled the gas tank out of The Forty, and dug out the dirt
caked around it, I must have uncovered over a hundred .22 shell
casings.  My Dad fired most of them but I may have fired a few, as we
drove over the ranch, and, later, the farm....
--
Lewis - K7LVO - Medford - Valley of the Rogue - OR
The Forty - 1940 Chevy Pickup - One Owner