Re: [oletrucks] Photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Photos
From: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:05:02 -0500
Justin,

Yes you are right.  Do you make the two hour drive daily or do you
live in Tulsa right now.  I am working on a 1949 3100 that I bought
from a guy in Tulsa.

Are you a football fan.  If so what do you think about TU's football
coach running his mouth about our football programs.  We are
pretty fired up over his for that game.  Nothing like a little bulletin
board material two months before the first game.

Josh Tivis
1949 3100
Perkins, OK