[oletrucks] What to do next

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] What to do next
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:39:47 -0700
Justin--

If you haven't yet fit the
engine/mounts/tranny/exhaust/steering/cab/radiator/fan, then now's the
time to do it...so you don't have any surprises.  Once you get
everything in place, with adequate clearance (with the actual parts
you're gonna use!)  then you can do the engine/tranny rebuild, and start
painting stuff.

Keep in mind that anything you get looking pretty now, may get ugly from
paint overspray later on...unless you are very careful.

Usually we just work on what we enjoy first...then finish up the hard
stuff at the end.

Jim F
59s in AZ