Re: [oletrucks] New to the list

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to the list
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:45:36 -0400
Well, I read the RRT, but never chime in...been a lurker for quite a while!
Anyway, welcome Bill.
Rodding is not the mortal sin on this list, there's plenty of space for all
types.  I actually like
that DeSoto mill, I just don't have the experience to try something like that.
I've gone with a
M-II front end in my 53 (not driveable yet), so can't expound on the straight
axle thing.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project