Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:00:56 -0700
Mike,

I have a fan like the one your talking about.  My 49 is converted to a 12v
system also.  The thing I did was to put a reducer in the fan line and
hooked it up.  Works fine except that on a hot day it just blows the hot air
off the windshield.  I guess us ole truckers can take it though.

I also have the external oil system on my 235.  I'd like to remove it from
my truck.  I hate the way it looks.  Just doesn't look normal.  How do I
remove it and what do I need to do to go back to the old set up?

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"