Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:35:10 -0700
Mike,

A good Radio Shack will have the reducer.  The one here in town, I live in a
small town of less than 9,000 people, has been absolutely no help at all.  I
was looking for the reducer and he told me he didn't have one and couldn't
get one.  Then I needed some vanished wire to rebuild my horn.  Again,
Didn't have it and couldn't get it!  Now this guy has been in town for about
a year and never seams to be busy at all.  I wonder why!?!  Well I spoke to
my Dad who lives in Milwaukee and he took me to his local Radio Shack and
there was everything I needed for both projects.  Moral of the story!  If
your local guy doesn't have it, check a bigger town.  Seams that people just
won't go out of their way to get and keep a customer now  a days!  Pity!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"