[oletrucks] Gasoline

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Gasoline
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:17:17 -0400
In regard to the recent tragedy that Bill Moldenhauer experienced I can
only express my condolences on his loss and thank God that you and your
family are ok.
Guys..remember to keep the gasoline outside away from the pilot lights etc.
I have a friend who was burned as a small child by a can of gas that was in
close proximity to the water heater. He was burned and his playmate was
killed in that fire.
I have been guilty of it too..after Bill M. posted his story I made a check
of my own area and moved all the flammable outside to a small garden
building. I also raised heck at my friend with the shop because he had
gasoline in there too. I told him that if he wanted to burn up all his old
F*rd parts that was fine but that I  had good Chevrolet parts stored in
there too and I didn't want to lose them. *G*
Seriously..just make the check and learn from Bill M's loss.
</soapbox>
Bill Bailey
Danville, Virginia
http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck