[oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Chevrolet Restoration Packet, I.D. Help!!!

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Chevrolet Restoration Packet, I.D. Help!!!
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:42:41 -0400
I got mine in about 10 days. No one asked me about a book or anything to
buy. Part numbers for...???  Stuff still available???

Ed in Mich.
'57 3100

Bob,
 I order mine 3 time before I got one.  The last call was made and I got
the
kit in 2 weeks.  Do not order the book for $10.00 if they ask you to, it
is
just a list of part numbers for cars and truck - it is of no use.

Good lick and keep trying!
Jim House
Hollis, NH