Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50

To: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>, <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] question concerning my 50
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:26:59 -0500
  I am not a real big fan of Radio Shack I tend to the audiophile equipment.
However, for small electrical parts John is at least partly right. You can
get almost anything electrical you want delivered to your door from Radio
Shack and reduce the drive to the next town/store.

  All you need is their "Commercial Catalog". It has all those things you
want
and can never seem to find at the local store front. I got their catalog
after a
friendly round of talks with a local store manager. For $4.95 I got the
catalog
'C899'. This thing has everything, chips, boxes, tools, books, meters, etc.

  The commercial catalog solved my needs for miniature relays. I need some
that were really tiny, water resistant, and the strength to be used in some
of
my high amperage circuits.

Lonnie