Re: [oletrucks] Monthly Reminder

To: miq@teleport.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Monthly Reminder
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:29:07 -0400
Are we talking about the link that folks put at the bottom of their signature?
and are you stating Miq that this is not acceptable?
  I understand the logic behind not attaching a picture, but just a link to
a photo is just basically another line of text.  What makes this different
than providing a link to a web site in the body of the message.   wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne