[oletrucks] Wheel backspacing?

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel backspacing?
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:19:21 -0700
This is a little off topic, but not really.

One of the list members told me that he was using '67 Covette Rally 15"
wheels (7" fronts & 8" rears) on his early AD.  They fit really nice.  He
couldn't remember what the backspacing for these wheels were.

I'd like to get some stock wheels that fit the same.  Do any of you know
what the backspacing measurement for '67 Corvette Rally 15" wheels (7" front
& 8" rear) is?

            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100