[oletrucks] bearing seals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bearing seals
From: "John B. Mercier" <AFiggis@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:38:42 -0400
Hi folks, I have a '50 GMC 2 1/2 ton. I need new wheel bearing seals but
nobody can even find new bearings much less the seals. My bearings are:
timken 2791-a inside ,and 1784-a on the outside. It looks like on the
inside I have 2 seals for the bearing and then a larger cover that goes
over the whole assembly. One of mine is missing. Critical piece?  Anybody
out there have any info that can help me? Thanks,
John