[oletrucks] Re: The things you find while cleaning...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: The things you find while cleaning...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:32:08 EDT
Hey list...

I finally have a story to contribute here:

Yesterday, while going through some boxes of my stuff in my father's
basement, I found the two fender emblems from my grandfather's old '55/2nd
3200 Chevy Stepside.  My grandfather gave me the truck back in the summer of
'90, and it was totally destroyed in a garage fire where it was being stored
during the winter of '92.  At the time of the fire, these emblems were out
being rechromed along with the hood emblem.  I must have packed away the
fender emblems after the fire, seeing as how they wouldn't be needed (the
hood emblem was always stored away with my other Chevy & GMC collectibles --
toys, ads, other emblems, etc).

Just thought I share my latest find with all of you...

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, NJ
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now)