Re: [oletrucks] Project Update

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Update
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:08:12 -0400
Deve,

I don't think $830 is out of line for this kind of work. This is a vanishing
craft and unless the shop grossly exceeded the original estimate,  the price
seems fair...I've never had a machine shop deliver anything on schedule.
They are always hit with "rush" jobs for customers who need their machines
for their livelyhood.
I usually expect them to take about 2 or 3 times longer than they quote
initially.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL