[oletrucks] Anyone in Houston Texas area need Pacer front ends?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone in Houston Texas area need Pacer front ends?
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:56:17 EDT
    Ok, Ol' truckers, here's your chance to buy some Pacers for that upgrade
to your AD truck. I'm in Virgiinia, or I wouldn't mind saving them, but I
have enough projects. This ad came off of my AMC-List subscription, Eddie is
into AMC cars BIG time! Me, I only own 7-8 of the beasts, as well as a few
old Chevy trucks and cars. Anyway, if you want or need them, and are closer,
go for it! No takers as yet, and he's had the car(s) since May, and they NEED
TO GO! See the email address at the very bottom for Eddie stakes Edress.
Later!    Jerry

------- See below for ad for Pacers...

  AMC Pacer Yellow '77 coupe It is a complete car, great to fix or
parts!
        Just in April 2nd, 2000: A Yellow 1977 Pacer coupe, 258-6, AT,
rather optioned out, it was a good running, dependable daily driver until
about two weeks ago when it suddenly developed a lower end engine noise. It
would be a great car to either fix up, although it does have some rust in a
few places, it is otherwise sound. It also would be a excellent parts car
with great looking doors, fenders, all glass, chrome, drivetrain, tan
interior too. I need to get this one out of here quick, and will be parted
out and hauled to pick a part if not sold by May 10th, 2000. I am reducing
my personal collection, so check out my other five cars for sale, may even
consider a trade up or down, with/without cash; would like a 67-68 Rogue or
rebel convertible, 68-70 AMX, or even parts and literature for 1967-87.
Thanks, Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX,
1902 wycliffe,
Houston, Texas.77043.
 PH#713-464-8825 11am-1pm, CST, mon-fri.
 Website:www.planethoustonamx.com