[oletrucks] Truck Sightings

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Sightings
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:31:21 -0700
Today my company took us to Angel Island (SF) for a celebration, we rode a
bus and without even trying I saw tons of AD truck on the way there. In Hwy
80 Saw one AD tanker truck around Davis and in Elverta I saw an AD Crane
truck with a very big crane mounted on the back, it looked like both were
still providing services to a farmer. In Marin county I saw a beautifully
restored AD Panel that was servicing as rolling advertisement for a Real
Estate Office. I saw a few other AD and TF trucks on the way there, but
these three are the ones that caught my eye.

Regards,

Antonio,
'53 3100
Cameron Park, CA