[oletrucks] What do I have??

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] What do I have??
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:25:53 -0500
Hi to all!  I'm glad my neighbor Johnny has been an inspiration.  I
asked him what size engine I have, and he said a 216 at first, then he
changed his mind to a 350!! :)  The guy right next door said he thought
it was a 235.  How can I be sure?  Under three inches of manure, mud and
grease, I found some numbers....below the spark plug wires on the left
side, LCC 38826 I (these are on the engine) and by the radiator lower
far right, GM 3835849  I can see that the thriftmaster lettering was in
yellow.  Please excuse my ignorance, I'm learning as I go.:)  If anyone
can help me, (I'm sure someone can!)  it would be fabulous!  p.s.  What
are these sailor bars  you're talkin' about?

Leah Olsen
'53 Chevy 3600
"Gator"
Baldwin, WI