[oletrucks] Slotted Aluminum Wheels for Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Slotted Aluminum Wheels for Sale
From: Tony Goldsmith <tgoldsmith2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dear List Members,

 I hope that I not hurt anyone feelings that I list an
address here. I been trying to sale a set of wheels
for a old chevy truck for so long I don't know what
too do. If anyone does not want to see a auction page
on a set of wheels for a 3100 half ton then do not
click on this address:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/35545514
 I just want to see someone get some satifaction out
of owning these rims on their truck! I took these rims
to Indy with me a 500 mile round trip and I am not
going to haul them around any more. I spent more time
looking at trucks at the goodguys show then selling
these rims so that's my problem. This is a great list
thanks for the advice over the last couple of years
guys.

Tony Goldsmith
1950 3100

http://invites.yahoo.com/