Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch and Brake Levers
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:44:58 -0700
It may be different on the earlier models, but the TFs already had brass
bushings (or is this another hack from the previous owner?). I don't see
anything wrong with the idea. As far as the undercoating thing, I think it's
good stuff. Yes, it is very hard to remove, but I don't plan to do that in
the near future. It really helps quiet the road noise. My cab was an echo
chamber without the undercoating, much quieter with it.