RE: [oletrucks] Best shipping method

To: "'Thom Laybourne'" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Best shipping method
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:21:59 -0500
Hi Thom,
   Have you ever had a check bounce on a collect deal? It made me kind of
uncomfortable that the buyer writes a personal check to you, and the Post
Office mails it to you. Last time I did this it took a whole month to get my
money. There is also no way to track the goods. I have not had a buyer's
check bounce, but it does seem possible. Otherwise, COLLECT is the best
method, despite these drawbacks.

           Tim '50 Chev1/2t