Re: [oletrucks] Best shipping method

To: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best shipping method
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:26:03 -0400
   When I bought a grill from Arizona (I'm in Ct.) I paid with postal money
order that requires a receipt when delivered. I'm told that if I didn't get my
grill I could stick the US Postal service on them. Fortunately I didn't have to
test this out.
   I've had good luck with transactions on the web, with only a couple late
payers-the check is in the mail-not.  These people were listers.

Grant