[oletrucks] Chevy Playing Cards

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy Playing Cards
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:43:36 -0400
My wife found a set of the Chevy playing cards in a small department
store this past weekend while we were visiting friends. Paid $6.99.
While browsing the Chevrolet web-site, found out they also have the
cards, for $8.99. The chevy web-site is www.chevrolet.com. Their
"store", ChevyMall, is www.chevymall.com. Click on "nostalgia", then
"diecast and collectibles". You can spend lots of time browsing this
site. Stuff is pricey, diecasts can be found cheaper elsewhere. But if
you don't live near elsewhere...

Ed in Michigan
'57 3100