Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject. Unsung Heroes.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject. Unsung Heroes.
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:28:12 -0400
Kevin, this is a great story and I sure appreciate your sharing it.  Really
made me stop and think......I don't even know my UPS man's FIRST name!  He's
a great guy and we've had many conversations about my ol' '47, as well as
conversations about classic automobiles in general.  He always wants to know
how my truck is running and seems to truly love older vehicles.  Kevin, your
comment about "knowledge in Humanity" sure hits home.  How often we take too
many other people for granted in our lives.  Your story provided a good wake
up call.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC