Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject. Unsung Heroes.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-Subject. Unsung Heroes.
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:18:17 -0500
Kevin-

Great story!  Buying so many parts, I've gotten to know my UPS man too.  He
always takes time to check out the progress on my trucks, and waves at me
when he sees me in town.  They are indeed great folks, and obviously are
dedicated to their jobs.  Thanks for sharing your story.  I'll print it out
and show it to my UPS guy.  I know he'll appreciate it.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
League City, Texas