[oletrucks] She Fired!

To: old-chevy-trucks <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] She Fired!
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:53:52 -0500
Hi!  My Gator is still alive!  She fired today!  This may be a "duh"
thing, but our firing order was not right, so we fixed it, and that was
that!  Paul put the fuel line into a gal. of gas, but it kills in just a
few seconds.
          Oh, and I thought I'd share, another snake was found crawling
out of the upholstery of my bench seat.  This one was little, so I
picked it up, put it in a bucket, and looked at the markings,  it
appeared to be a little rattle snake, so I called the DNR.  All of the
markings were right, but this little creep didn't have the "button" on
the end of it's tail.  The guy thought it could be a fox snake.  So, it
was released.  This makes four so far!  Maybe Gator's name should be
Boa, or Anaconda,  Cobra, or something else creepy!:)
       Also, thanks to all for the most recent help on the "spark"
project!  My husband read the e-mails, went to the garage, and got a
spark!

Leah Olsen
'53 Chevy 3600
"Gator"